Information I may collect from you:
We may collect and process the data you provide when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of your Information:
I comply with the principles of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), when dealing with any personal information collected via the website. This means that I will only store the data necessary to offer services provided on the website and fulfil contractural services. Your personal information is never sold or redistributed to any third party. I may disclose your personal information to third parties only in the following cases:
- If I sell any or all of my business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your personal information, and
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, I never send bulk unsolicited emails to email addresses. I may send emails to existing customers or those who have enquired about my services.
Storing your Personal Data:
All data collected is stored safely on secure servers. I only hold personal data for as long as necessary and once data is no longer needed it is deleted from my files. To subscribe to our mailing list you only need enter your email address which allows us to send you regular newsletters. If you wish to unsubscribe from the mailing list your email address is deleted from the database and cannot be retrieved.
Access to Information:
Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives you the right to access the information that I hold about you. You can do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to 1 Poplar Way, Stapleford, Cambridge CB22 5BS.
Links to Other Websites:
Google Analytics is a third party service that I use to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. This is done to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed anonymously and no attempt is made find out the identities of those visiting this website.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task.
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested.
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast.
You can manage these small files (Cookies) yourself and learn more about them through Internet browser cookies – what they are and how to manage them
There are two types of cookie you may encounter when using this website
- First party cookies: these are our own cookies, controlled by us and used to provide information about usage of our site. (username and authentification information)
- Third party cookies: these are cookies found in other companies’ internet tools which I may using to enhance the site, for example Facebook or Twitter have their own cookies, which are controlled by them. I also use Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use the site.